I love working with local companies, and sometimes you don’t realize how incredible some of the local companies are that we have here. So it was an absolute pleasure to hear from Farmland (who we’d been courting for a while) and be given this opportunity to work for them. The shoot was for their brand, spanking new line of DuRoc pork products, that will be sold directly to restaurants. Our task was to style a series of images that would reflect the high-quality style of restaurants that Farmland wanted to target, and to synchronize that with the delicious dishes that Farmland’s in-house team devised.
I love the final result and it’s even more inspiring to see it in use by Farmland in their materials.
Photographer: Alistair Tutton
Assistant: Adam Caselman
Retoucher: Adam Caselman
Food Stylist: Trina Kahl
Client: Farmland Foods
- takashi-yoshihara likes this
- foodart-bydavid likes this
- adorkablenoms reblogged this from alistair-tutton-photography
- mikerebuyas likes this
- imperishableconfusion reblogged this from seerolight
- imperishableconfusion likes this
- seerolight reblogged this from alistair-tutton-photography
- jeremyfuksa likes this
- alistair-tutton-photography posted this